Monday, March 09, 2009

Open University

OUlogo230.jpg

Traditional education for some reason never really appealed to me. I never went to university and only have what would be the equivalent of a few English A-Levels. It is not that I couldn't have gone - I simply just didn't feel like it and there were other things that were much higher on my agenda. I have a few theories about why this is, but that is a post for another day.

Anyway.... I always spend a good part of my day geeking around with web design, reading tech blogs and generally keeping up with what's going on in the tech world, but I was missing using my brain in a more structured manner. So I recently decided to do a degree in Computing & Business at the Open University. I am at present 2/3 of the way into the first module of the degree and I am really enjoying it. I was a bit apprehensive that I wouldn't be able to get into the routine that studying takes and get the assignments handed in - but it has turned out to be no problem at all. So far at least!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home